WorkForce West Virginia can provide all the tools you need to stand out to potential employers. We can help you find and train for jobs as well as connect you to resources to prepare for interviews and make a good impression on employers.
The following services are offered to job seekers at no charge:
- Career assessment and guidance
- Access to training and education programs
- Learn about job fairs and workshops
- Information on the job market
- Assistance with searching for jobs
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Practice interviewing for jobs
- Free computer and Internet access
We offer one-on-one assistance through our local offices as well as the largest database of jobs in the state that allows you to search for employment. WorkForce West Virginia refers job seekers to employers, workshops, training and educational opportunities, community services, and other available resources.