Your Road to Success Starts Here
WorkForce West Virginia is the state’s one-stop resource center for workforce development. Our state and local offices are designed to serve not only those looking for work, but also help our business and industry partners find and hire skilled employees ready for the job.
In West Virginia, we value all of our business partners from local start-ups to global companies and understand that every business has unique and specialized needs. Our team stands ready to help your business throughout every stage of the employment process.
- Database of job seekers. WorkForce West Virginia provides employers with access to the state’s largest online database of potential job candidates.Through this portal, employers can also post active job listings and receive applications.
- Employee training. West Virginia companies have access to a number of program options to ensure employees have proper education and training. The team at WorkForce West Virginia can help your company determine the best program, locate viable candidates and even arrange on-the-job training for employees.
Hiring is now more affordable thanks to Let’s Train WV, a federally funded grant program that allows businesses in West Virginia to train new hires and get reimbursed for wages up to $10,000 per eligible participant. To see if your business is eligible, simply take this quiz and learn more information.
- Labor market data. Our dedicated research time can provide your business with current, comprehensive and segmented labor market information.
- Business services. WorkForce West Virginia can help connect you with business services in your local community to meet address a variety of immediate and long-term company needs.
- Unemployment assistance. WorkForce West Virginia also provides companies with assistance unemployment processing assistance.
At WorkForce West Virginia, our goal is to strengthen West Virginia’s business climate by supporting our state’s strong business partners and helping job seekers find employment, maintain stable jobs and advance in their careers. Please let us know how we can help your business achieve success.