Have you been unemployed for more than 6 months, or are you at risk of exhausting your unemployment benefits? You may qualify for paid training in high-demand fields such as oil & gas, health care, wood products manufacturing, construction and administrative services.
Let’s Train WV gets you on track for success by:
- Matching eligible participants with employers who are looking to train new employees
- Providing work-ready skills and certificate or skill training
- Helping eligible participants identify skills, strengths, and interests
Benefits to Employees:
- Earn as you learn
- Job coaching
- Employment with the company where you trained, or a new skill set to help you find a job
- Improve your marketability and get back to work in jobs that are in demand
- Must be unemployed 27 weeks or longer
- Must be currently receiving unemployment benefits, but likely to exhaust
To get started, call 1-800-252-JOBS or visit a WorkForce West Virginia office near you.
*The Job-Driven National Dislocated Worker Grant program is funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. Only new hires are eligible, and other requirements apply.