Looking to hire? Federal grant funds are now available to help you affordably train new employees your way at your worksite.
Let’s Train WV provides employers with access to a new pool of candidates with huge, untapped potential to become highly-skilled, dedicated employees. We understand that employment needs are often immediate and time-sensitive. We assure you the program requires limited paperwork to get started and offers a quick turnaround time to allow you to begin working with your new hires.
Enroll in Let’s Train WV today and receive:
- New employee training up to 6 months (or 1040 hours)
- Wage reimbursement up to $10,000 per eligible participant
- Ability to custom design training programs to meet specialized company needs
Let’s Train WV is designed to help your business address immediate employment needs. But the program’s impact is known to span long into a company’s future and make a difference in the lives of many. Through Let’s Train WV, your business now has the opportunity to:
- Help your local community employ laid-off or dislocated workers
- Build and maintain a strong, well-trained workforce to increase productivity and reduce employee turnover rates
- Establish a working partnership with WorkForce West Virginia and continue to receive information on new training opportunities and resources
Join the growing list of companies that have achieved success through Let’s Train WV
*The Job-Driven National Dislocated Worker Grant program is funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. Only new hires are eligible, and other requirements apply.